We are delighted to announce the return of the Noisefloor Festival for 2017. Noisefloor is an interdisciplinary festival, which will showcase the work of local, national and international artists. Comprising a series of concerts, performances and screenings over 4 days, the diverse nature of the festival will provide opportunities for artists to explore the fluidity between the 5 themed concerts set out below.
The Noisefloor festival would like to invite submissions for the following events:
* Fixed acousmatic concert – curated by Doug Rouxel
* Popular music and interactive systems concert – curated by Si Waite
* Visual music concert – curated by Dave Payling
* Acoustic instruments with electronics concert – curated by Marc Estibeiro
* Experimental film screening – curated by Daniel Hopkins