Hi all- I just found a post by Meeting in the Media dated in October, and in March- curious. I am not familiar with the site, but found the post on their blog interesting. There were some words in bold I thought I would address with the following points:
- noentryfeefestivals.com is not a submission platform.
- noentryfeefestivals.com uses a simple design template.
- noentryfeefestivals.com is organized by monthly deadlines.
- noentryfeefestivals.com supports festivals and artists.
- noentryfeefestivals.com has a submission form to post opportunities (hint to festivals, screening nights, etc.).
- noentryfeefestivals.com can be searched by keyword.
- noentryfeefestivals.com focuses on festivals that have opened their call for entries.
- noentryfeefestivals.com is free for festivals to be listed on the blog.
I do welcome suggestions for the blog, and hope that if you have a festival, screening, or other no entry fee opportunity that you will visit my submission page to list your call for entry.
2 thoughts on “Happy New Year!”
your blog has been a fantastic resource and I love the no-frills feel of it. Please don’t be discouraged!
I’m really not discouraged. I felt that I had to address those points in order to alleviate any confusion, although I suspect that there is a core group that, like you, “gets it”. Thanks for the note. Best regards, Tracy